It's the time of year for scares and sweets, but you can make sure your family's teeth don't have a nightmare by reading some of our tricks and treats for this Halloween. Want to give something to a friend that isn't a scare? Give the gift of a brighter smile with our October Invisalign offer. Read on for this and more.
Halloween Tricks and Treats
Halloween is just around the corner, ready to spook us with festivities, chocolates and sweets. While it may be a fun and enjoyable night for everyone, it could turn out to be a nightmare for teeth.
Finding a balance between having an enjoyable night and caring for your children’s oral health can be tough, but can benefit them greatly in both the short and long term. Here are some tricks and treats for the Halloween period that are sure to send a shiver down your spine.
- Limit any sweets and chocolates to mealtimes, to reduce the enamels exposure to sugar
- Make sure your children don’t eat any sweets and chocolates for one hour before they go to bed, as brushing could cause damage to the weakened enamel
- Supervise your children when they brush their teeth, make sure they’re using a fluoride toothpaste and brush for two minutes
- Encouraging your kids to drink plenty of water, especially when they’re eating treats, is a good way of reducing exposure to sugar
- Try finding some sugar-free sweets to offer trick-or-treaters
- Feeling zany? Offer healthier alternatives which are better for teeth, such as breadsticks, nuts and cheese
- A great alternative to regular treats is sugar-free chewing gum, it’s both tasty and good for oral health
- Take care when considering other treats, things such as dried fruits may seem healthier, but can contain high amounts of sugar
- Offer alternatives for children with braces, crisps may be a safer option than sweets or chocolates
October Invisalign Offer
A bright smile is a wonderful gift, that’s why we’re offering free tooth whitening for you or a friend when you sign up for Invisalign treatment. This also includes free consultations, diagnosis and X-rays for your Invisalign treatment.
Treat yourself or a friend to a brighter smile, don’t miss out on this October only deal.
At Midlands Smile Centres, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible, which is why we value your feedback. Telling us what we did well and what we can do to improve can make your next visit all the more special.
Had an appointment recently? Let us know how it went by filling out our Smile Feedback form on our site.
Our Implant Specialists
Our Dental Implant specialists have placed over 5000 implants, and have over 5000 happy customers. Read what one of our patients said about our professional service:
At first, I was very nervous about my dental implant, but Dr Chohan was very calm, this helped me to overcome my stress. Dr Chohan displays a professional manner and is very confident with his work.I am very pleased with my treatment.
If you’d like to count yourself among our numerous happy patients, contact us using our online form.
Working at MSC
If you're looking for work, a dental career could be just for you. Have a look at our current openings.
Read what our staff have to say about working at Midlands Smile Centres:
Having worked for MSC for 20 years now, I can honestly say that I would not consider working anywhere else! MSC has fully supported me in my career development over the years. It’s more like a big family, and doesn't feel like coming to work every day!
Kerry – Orthodontic Therapist
Public Holiday Opening Hours
On Public Holidays the practices listed below can be contacted for emergency dental care. New and existing patients are able to make use of this extended service.
On Public Holidays the practice listed below can be contacted for emergency dental care.
Both new and existing patients are able to make use of this extended service.
|Date||Holiday||Practice||Opening times||Contact Number|
Find out more about the Savings Bond.