Dr Kalpesh Prajapat
British Dental Surgeon Liverpool 2016
General Dental Council: 264109
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons - Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- The Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry independent sedation qualification
- International Association for Excellence: Young Achiever Award – shortlisted finalist
- FMC Oral Health Award- Finalist
- Association of Dental Groups – Postgraduate award Winner
- British Society of Periodontology Frank Ashley Prize - Winner
- University of Liverpool Dental Alumni Prize – Winner
- Reading and writing non-fiction books
- Developing apps and creative projects
- Exercise: gym, squash and yoga
- Travel and experiencing different cultures
Kalpesh is one of our Saturday Dentists who also works at the Birmingham Dental Hospital providing consultant-led care and treatments. Kalpesh has a broad range of experience of managing anxious patients, including the use of inhalation sedation (happy air) and intravenous sedation.
He enjoys all aspects of General Dentistry and has enhanced skills in tooth removal, cosmetic treatments including removal of mercury fillings, composite bonding, and replacement of missing teeth.
Alongside his role at Midlands Smile Centre, Kalpesh also teaches at the University of Birmingham Dental School. Kalpesh was shortlisted as finalist at the FMC Dentistry Oral Health awards 2017 for his commitment to best practice in oral health.
What Patients Say
One of the best Dentists I have been to.
- Mrs Knight
Made me feel relaxed as soon as I entered the surgery.
- Mr Smith
Kalpesh really is a caring professional, he listens and provide clear, logical options and never rushes treatment.
- Mr Ford