Dr Kalpesh Prajapat
British Dental Surgeon Liverpool 2016
General Dental Council: 264109
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons - Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- The Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry independent sedation qualification
- International Association for Excellence: Young Achiever Award – shortlisted finalist
- FMC Oral Health Award- Finalist
- Association of Dental Groups – Postgraduate award Winner
- British Society of Periodontology Frank Ashley Prize - Winner
- University of Liverpool Dental Alumni Prize – Winner
- Reading and writing non-fiction books
- Developing apps and creative projects
- Exercise: gym, squash and yoga
- Travel and experiencing different cultures
Kalpesh is one of our dentists who also works at the Birmingham Dental Hospital providing consultant-led care and treatments. Kalpesh has a broad range of experience providing oral surgery and sedation for anxious adults and children and is involved in teaching undergraduate dental students.
He has also obtained his Membership diploma of the Royal College of Surgeons in recognition of further postgraduate training and was a shortlisted finalist in the UK Oral Health Awards for his contribution to dentistry.
Dr Kalpesh has a soothing, gentle and caring manner with his patients and will go above and beyond to ensure that your experience is nothing but the best. In particular, he has a passion for general and cosmetic dentistry including facial aesthetic treatments, ranging from tooth whitening and Invisalign (straightening teeth without braces) to wrinkle-reduction and dermal fillers. He keeps updated with the latest techniques by attending courses both nationally and worldwide.
What Patients Say
One of the best Dentists I have been to.
- Mrs Knight
Made me feel relaxed as soon as I entered the surgery.
- Mr Smith
Kalpesh really is a caring professional, he listens and provide clear, logical options and never rushes treatment.
- Mr Ford